Thursday, April 30, 2015

Ordering YOU DESIGN mini album

Here are the step-by-step instructions for creating your You Design Mini Album! from my Etsy shop Frizzled Feather.

1. Go to Shop Selections and click on You Design Mini Album



2.  Go to Theme Paper.  Look through the different themes I am offering (more to come or do you have one you want - just contact me) and click on the theme you want.  Now select the paper collection you want (more to come or do you have one you want - just contact me!) and add it to your cart.

3.  Go to Book Style.  Select the color you want the base book to be.  Also select the style of book whether it is the medium book or the large book (coming soon!).  Add to your cart.


4.  Go to Page Style.  Choose where you want the pocket to open from - top or side and add to you cart.


5.  Go to Tag Style.  Choose a pattern for a punched edge or just plain.  Also choose if you want a single tag or a folded one.  Add to your cart.


6.  Select 10 page layouts.  Be sure that the layouts are labeled for you STYLE OF BOOK.  For instance -- if you ordered a medium book then all of your layouts will start with the word MED - If you ordered a large book then all of your layouts will start with LG.  Or lets say I have a Turtle Book then all of your layouts would start with TURTLE.  This can be any combination of layouts to total 10 layouts.  You can choose multiples of any layout, all the same, or mix and match.  Add each to your cart.


8.  I will make the book you designed and decorate it with coordination embellishments.  You can see examples (I will post as soon as I can) of how your book may be embellished at www.FrizzledFeather.blogspot.com 


7.  That's it for your order.  The book will total $19.95 unless you ordered an extra.  I will ship by USPS Flat Rate with tracking so you will be notified as soon as it ships (within 2 weeks, I need a little time to make it :)


Any Questions?  Just email me at Robyn.hall.543@gmail.com


Thank you so much for your interest in this great little album.  I would love to make you one!


Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment