Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Welcome

Hi Everyone!

With the opening of my new Etsy shop, I thought I would open this new blog where I can share my ideas as well as offer a close-up and detailed look at things for sale in my shop.  I will also showcase my Visiting Teaching handouts here as well so that they will be easy to order if you would like me to make them for you!

Today, so often, our pictures are residing in the dark abyss of our computers - never to see the light of day. Never to spark the memory of cherished time or loved one again.  All those treasured memories are locked away, safe, but unseen.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a unique, one-of-a-kind photo mini album (or 2 or 3) out on display where you can relive those precious moments anytime?

And wouldn't it be great if you could purchase a ready-made album that you contributed to the design of?

I am ready to launch one of my most exciting ideas - A one-of-a-kind photo mini album that allows you to be part of the creative process.  You pick the theme, book style, page style, tag style, and page layouts you want.  You have all the fun!  I do all the work. :)  I will then create a wonderful photo mini album just for you.  You can fill it with pictures for yourself or a special someone, or you can give the album without pictures and let the recipient fill it with their most treasured memories. To begin with I will offer a medium size album.  But very soon I will introduce a larger album. And I have so many ideas for future albums - all of them waiting for your creative touch.

Just go to my Etsy shop Frizzled Feather, then go to the You Design Mini Album section.  Be sure to follow the simple instructions in the description.  Easy, fun, exciting! You will be amazed at how easy it is to contribute to the making of your book.

  Be sure to follow me here on my blog to see details about themes and layouts - with examples to spark your creativity. Also, be sure to follow me on Facebook to get timely information about new albums, papers, and themes.  By following me you will be sure to never miss the "something new".

Next up --- A First Look!!!!

Can't wait to show you,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment