Saturday, August 22, 2015

New Paper for You Design Mini Ablum

I am offering a new paper line for the You Design Mini Album.  It is this gorgeous white on white paper from DCWV.  This paper in concert with beautiful embellishments, makes a stunning album.  I didn't put any reference to wedding with embellishments so that the album can be used for other occasions such as baptisms, and baby blessings.  As always, you will choose the layouts you want and I will do my best to fill a special request.

Here in my blog you can find an example of a ready-made album using this paper.  The ready-made albums are available for those who would like to purchase a completed album.
Check out other paper theme options at my Etsy Shop FrizzledFeather.
Have a wonderful day!
Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment